Monday, 1 October 2018
• Before starting, the room need to be completely clear of all furniture and soft furnishings. It can be a Fantastic idea to hang dust sheets over doors so dust does not enter the other rooms in Your House
This will help when we reach the next step
• A sander needs to be utilized to remove the old finish from the floor. Sand the ground completely before a smooth finish is attained
• All the dust generated should be removed from the area completely.
• now you can apply a fresh coat of waxoil, or lacquer into the ground. Remember to start at the bottom line from the entrance and return to the door
• Apply a sealant into the ground using the Exact Same method as above
• Don't try to use the ground until you are certain the floor is completely dry and the sealant has hardened off
Always follow the instructions on the product you use. However , if you are in any doubt, seek advice from your hardwood flooring expert.
Posted by Unknown at 05:27